- "Law Office" refers to the Law Office of Mary K. Neal
- "website" refers to the website www.rogersparklaw.com, also known as www.immigratechicago.com, www.westridgelaw.com, www.rogersparklawyer.com, www.westridgelawyer.com, www.inmigracionchicago.com.
- The Law Office values your privacy. No personally identifiable information about website users is collected, unless you choose to enter such information into the website yourself. If you choose to contact the Law Office through the website, any information sent will be kept confidential to the best ability of the Law Office and not shared with any third parties without your consent.
- Information sent through the website is not encrypted and the Law Office can make no guarantee that information will not be intercepted or "hacked." For this reason, please enter no more personal information than that which is necessary for the Law Firm to be able to set up an appointment or respond to your inquiry. Please do NOT send confidential information through the website contact form.
- The Law Office does track statistical information about website visitors using Google Analytics. Google Analytics does not collect personally identifiable information. It does not know what person is view the website. It does collect information about your computer, such as what browser you are using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) and what operating system (Windows, MacOS, Android). It also notes from what page you linked to the Law Office website, and the IP address of your computer. Google Analytics may send a "cookie" to your computer to track this information. You can block such cookies through the browser setting or internet options on your computer. For more information, go to www.google.com/analytics
- The Law Office uses the information from Google analytics solely in aggregate for purposes such as determining which search engines or directories are sending visitors to the website. The Law Office does not track down individual users.
- Nothing stated above will preclude the Law Office from using any information collected by the website or by Google Analytics to protect the website or the Law Office from malicious acts, lawsuits, or other threats to the integrity of the website or the Law Office.
- 7. Questions about the website may be directed to email@example.com.